Love Trader Joe's too?

Feel free to send me links to your TJ's review posts or recipes that you have tried and loved - write to info@babygetgreen.com. I'd be happy to link to other Trader Joe's fans.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Whole Foods Locations


And for the Whole Foods Locations nearest you - go to this page and put your zip code.

You can also sign up for their newsletter and for recipes (each come 2 times per month) at this page.

Other pages on their site that are good to know...
Also, you can put your zip code in at the top of the home page and you'll find the store nearest you. From there, you can make that store "your store", go to "your stores" webpage, and find classes that they offer (which can get somewhat pricey) but also great information.

Another great thing they offer is called Value Tours. You just have to call to find out when those are offered. And I will share about my experience as soon as I attend (in 2 Saturdays)!

No comments: