Love Trader Joe's too?

Feel free to send me links to your TJ's review posts or recipes that you have tried and loved - write to info@babygetgreen.com. I'd be happy to link to other Trader Joe's fans.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

This week's meal plan...

Breakfasts

Lunch
  • Soup
  • Veggie Wraps
  • Leftovers
  • PB & J

Meals
Monday - Roast with potatoes and veggies (meat leftover in the freezer)
Tuesday - Vegetarian Chili (made in crockpot) - how to cook dried beans
Wednesday - Sandwiches (not sure what kind yet)
Thursday - Veggie burritos
Friday - Curried Lentils
Saturday - Tuna Melts
Sunday - Leftovers


Grocery List
  • Brown rice
  • Eggs
  • Wheat Flour
  • Potatoes
  • Salsa
  • Yogurt
  • Granola
  • Carrots
  • Tomatoe
  • Bag of onions
  • Tuna
  • Bananas
  • Kidney beans
  • White beans
  • Popcorn
  • Butter
  • Wipes (for diaper changes)
  • Coffee
  • Body wash
  • Tortilla chips
  • Dark chocolate covered almonds
I'm looking forward to next week's meal plan (I have it done early), but need some of the other ingredients this week, so I couldn't just switch them!

And, as always check out other Meal Plans over at Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I finally picked up a Trader Joe's weekly at the manager's office yesterday.
My husband and I got a kick out of how they describe the items.