Love Trader Joe's too?

Feel free to send me links to your TJ's review posts or recipes that you have tried and loved - write to info@babygetgreen.com. I'd be happy to link to other Trader Joe's fans.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

I'm actually writing before I shop this week :).  Hopefully I'll get to feature some TJ's items again this week too.

Here is the meal plan this week...

Meals  
Monday -  Chicken & potato quiche
Tuesday - Salad and biscuits
Wednesday - Nachos (refried blk beans, onion, peppers, salsa, sour cream) & make spaghetti for another family
Thursday - Frozen meal from our meal swap (just had it again last night, so I have 3 new meals in the freezer)
Friday - Whole wheat pasta with salmon, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, and peppers
Saturday - Curried lentils
Sunday - Leftovers


Shopping List
  • Salmon
  • Eggs
  • Baking powder
  • Dish soap
  • Pasta (2 pkg.)
  • Spaghetti sauce
  •  Broccoli
  • Sun-dried tomatoes
  • Frozen peppers
  • Lettuce
  • Dried cranberries
  • Tortilla chips
  • Cheese
  • Brown rice
  • Toilet paper
  • Milk
  • Frozen beans
  • Oranges
  • Bananas 
  • Bread 
I'll post later about prices - I may be a few dollars over this week.

Don't forget to check out the other Meal Plans over at Organizing Junkie!

No comments: