Sorry I don't have pictures to share, but I didn't get the camera before we finished it :).
Spinach Dip (hot)
- 1 cup sour cream ($1.69 for whole container = $.75 for dish)
- 1 cup mayonnaise ($3.99 for container = approximately $.75 for dish)
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese ($4.69 for bag = $1.50 for dish)
- 1 1lb. bag of frozen chopped spinach ($1.29)
- Tortilla chips (Organic Blue Tortilla Chips for $2.99) or french baguette ($1.99)
Defrost spinach and squeeze "dry" (I did that with the spinach still in the bag)
Mix everything together (except dipping tool)
Grease a 8x8 or 9x9 pan
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbling and slightly brown on edges
Again, it's so simple and very enjoyable. And, again, sorry for the lack of pictures!
Total approximate price for the dish is $4.29 + the dipping tool (I love it with chips!)