Love Trader Joe's too?

Feel free to send me links to your TJ's review posts or recipes that you have tried and loved - write to info@babygetgreen.com. I'd be happy to link to other Trader Joe's fans.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Trader Joe's Happenings

I hope your holidays were great!!!  Sorry again for the lag in posts last month.

I'm trying to get my camera working properly (I think it's a simple battery issue, but still....).  I have some pictures from this week's shopping trip, but can't quite post them.  Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll figure it out.

Until then - some Trader Joe's happenings/news.
TJ's recently asked fans what items are their favorites.  You can check out the list of the top 33 products here.  p.s. I see that their frozen Orange Chicken is #1 on the list and I had noticed it at the store this past week.  I will be getting this product next week and "reviewing" it for anyone needing an additional opinion :).

They are hosting a "2010 Trader Joe’s Nickel Chef Recipe Competition".  You can find all the info here, but the basic gist is that it's a competition calling for recipes that are simple and quick.  The theme ingredient are their "Fire Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers" (which I've had and are amazing).  The deadline is January 18, so if you have good recipes get them in soon!

1 comment:

jayne bak said...

gonna try the recipe contest challenge - i LOVE the 'Fire Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers' - use them often!!