Love Trader Joe's too?

Feel free to send me links to your TJ's review posts or recipes that you have tried and loved - write to info@babygetgreen.com. I'd be happy to link to other Trader Joe's fans.

Monday, January 18, 2010

I thought I'd start looking at some of the items I'd posted on the sidebar back in October from the Fearless Flyer, since there are a few we've tried.

This week I'll just go through these items, reviewing them and then taking them off the sidebar in preparation for putting new items up!  Sadly, I don't have pictures for all of them, but will put in the one's I do hav.

I'm thinking about doing a rating system for the reviews.  Would this be helpful?  Any thoughts?  I'd love thoughts on this because I have a possible rating system I could try out :).


I'll start with Baker Josef's Flour 5 lb. bag $2.99 (pg. 1 of October's Fearless Flyer, if anyone still has it around).


 I get the 100% white Whole Wheat flour and we've really enjoyed it.  I use it for baking, cooking, for wheat flour and white flour recipes.  It has been versatile and easy to use.  I think it's a fair price for whole wheat flour.

Additional notes from the bag - it's a good source of fiber, made from wheat milled 100% in US mills, and can be used in place of all purpose flour.

I'd agree.

No comments: