Love Trader Joe's too?

Feel free to send me links to your TJ's review posts or recipes that you have tried and loved - write to info@babygetgreen.com. I'd be happy to link to other Trader Joe's fans.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Nickel Chef & St. Patty's Day

Trader Joe's recently sent an e-mail sharing a recipe for an Irish Feast including an Authentic Irish Soda Bread recipe passed down from generations. You can find the page with all of the information here

And, if you remember the link to the "Nickle Chef" I shared awhile back on recipes with roasted peppers, you can now see the finalist recipes here and vote for them here

I do love Trader Joe's roasted peppers so I'm looking forward to trying some of these recipes out!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try the Creamy Corn Salad! It's fantastic!! :)